Find a Criminal Lawyer

i agree with bmp: The kids don't like us

Khaki Snack works toward AMS mutiny

Thursday, February 10, 2005

The kids don't like us

Yeah, so other than losing badly, this was an election to remember!

I want to thank GW for sucking the bag way less than any other people. Tavis and Richard are cooler than you-FACT. Omar at the Journal, and even Atlee Clark were pretty nice to us too. Brendan from the Journal not only had us play at Grad Club last night, but even gave us free food. Tonight, he hung out at our Victory Party (because despite being losers in the elections, we are really big winners) and is going to write about us tomorrow. I'm sure it will be both slanderous and scandalous. Well...I hope at least.

Also, thanks to our "volunteers"...by which I mean people who either lent us crayons, or counted our ballots...or in some cases both. Courtney, Karianne, Pervez, etc.

So it's official! Either people dislike us, or they just hate us. I'm comfortable with either. Luckily, this means I can graduate and my parents won't ground me. Well...they still might ground me. All I know is that people have been pretending to be nice to us for the past few weeks and I really hope it continues, because, honestly, sincerity is overrated. That sounds very bitter,and enraged, but i mean it! Since getting swiffed like the proverbial swiffer in this election people have been super nice to us. Which is wicked awesome.

Anyhow, we're going to watch the old school movie "The Collector" and other disturbing films about torture and depression.

Next stop, that part of the Shawshank Redemption when the old man killed himself.

Love,

Derek. Again.

PS Once again, you can comment now. Please do!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys did a superlative job and even though I'm a groupie and showed up at your party because my housemate told me I should stop by, and my girlfriend has a crush on provan; that superlative comment is still legit.

3:28 AM

 
Blogger db said...

I think a common theme is recurring: Wayne is a gigantic phoney! Sure the guy is super nice, did a great job, and is approachable... but he hates the environment! If Wayne truly cared about global warming, or globalization or whatever, he would respond here to defend his honour. It's almost 4 Am, and we're showing no signs of slowing down. Get here Wayne! OR ELSE.... it's a dance off.

3:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not taking the time to sign up for an account so i'm posting anonymously. but if you're looking for disturbing movies about torture and depression you know where i live.

4:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my defense... well I actually have no defense. I admit it, I'm not really a big fan of the environment. I mean I understand it's like our future and all, but my kids and grand-kids can deal with it, not really my concern. Plus my people aren't the most environmentally friendly in the world, did you know China didn't even sign the Kyoto Accords? Anyways, thats it from me. Cheers, Wayne

6:49 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

Sorry I didn't make it out to your party last night, but thanks for the invite. *hugs*

6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home