Find a Criminal Lawyer

i agree with bmp: VOTE FOR US...or whatever

Khaki Snack works toward AMS mutiny

Monday, February 07, 2005

VOTE FOR US...or whatever

First of all, Dave wrote the last thing. I know because of the typos. I'm glad you finally made it here buddy!

Also, can you believe WE are being called the joke team? One team is wearing top hats, another wearing a bear outfit, and yet another wearing afro wigs and a listerine costume. Dancing in costumes??? Man, if this thing was about dancing you could have skipped the 2 week campaign period and given me the presidency immediately. I am without a doubt the best dancer running for president. Easily. I don't like to break it out too often, as I feel it is a very dangerous and lethal weapon...but mark my words, if we don't win I will challenge the "president-elect" to a dance contest.

When I grow up, I want to be Tyler Turnbull. See you in a few days!

2 Comments:

Blogger db said...

And you writing that comment is easily the best part of the campaign for me.

1:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say no black in the union jack!!!!!!!! where i live there was very few ethnics in the comuninty now there our thousands of the smelly fucks taking our jobs, benefits, council homes and making our comunities unsafe. as the population in ethnic rises the troubles on the street rise. iv never nown enyone to carry weaponds no the population in the comunity have risen so have the crime.there aint no black in the union jack so send those fuckers back. aint our problem there countries are the eay they are so they think they can come over here causing shit for us

7:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home