Find a Criminal Lawyer

i agree with bmp: kfc sports bucket

Khaki Snack works toward AMS mutiny

Monday, February 07, 2005

kfc sports bucket

So, today we were invited to the Journal's meeting where they decide who they are going to endorse. It was pretty hilarious. Basically, every team states their case, then hangs around while the Journal rips them up for about 40 minutes. It was awesome. Well, the first 20 minutes were great, then it sort of became less exciting. I'd be pretty surprised if the Journal came out endorsing anyone based on all the stuff I was hearing, but either way, it was a fun meeting.

Anyhow, American Dad was totally different than I expected, after seeing the 6 minute pilot this summer. In a good way, I think. The Simpsons were pretty decent as well. Also, that Jimmy Hendrix/Snoop Dogg version of Drop it likes it's Hot is wicked.

CIAO MEIN!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my housemate and I got a KFC sports bucket for the game yesterday. It's a lot of food for two people. We felt sooo sicked afterwards but man, was it worth it!!

On a side note, they tell you that you get 12 chicken Boneless Supremes in the sports bucket, but we actually got like 17. What's up with that? Not that I'm complaining.

9:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home