Find a Criminal Lawyer

i agree with bmp: Other team's Blog

Khaki Snack works toward AMS mutiny

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Other team's Blog

Ok, Jenn from RHM made a good post by not using the letter E. I commend her. But I found the contents a bit troubling. Apparently she says she doesn't want to eat at BioScio again. Man, I think their Club Sandwich (which comes with pickles, carrots, and stuff on the side) is actually top drawer.

Also, I'm going to watch CSI tonight I think. I don't know why I love this show so much, but I do. And I'm not talking about Miami, New York, or New Jersey. Just CSI. The first one. I know that based on my love for this show, I should also enjoy shows such as Law & Order. While I don't dislike Law & Order, I always seem to get bad luck and see some of their lesser episodes. Remember that show Sliders, starring Pavorotti? It wasn't that bad.

8 Comments:

Blogger Guy Hutchinson said...

Iteresting site. Lots of good writing.

11:53 AM

 
Blogger TommyDoubleU said...

dude
law and order totally kicked ass
and CSI is really just quincy mixed with law and order. you know how jerry orbach (god rest his soul) used to say something snappy before they went to the opening title sequence, see how beardy mcgee does it now. yea. that's what i thought.

seriously though, i love CSI, and jerry orbach. and L&O. i'm hungry.

5:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROVAN!
(I like CSI Las Vegas too!)

Cheers, Les

7:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just to clarify - i didn't mean to offend every offering of the reputable BioSci cafeteria.

the "gross lunch" in question was yesterday's lunchtime special: the chinese meal.

it was terrible, and i would like my $6.61 back.

but yes derek, i will be sure to give their club sandwich a fair chance at earning my stomach's love.

- Jenn from RHM

8:51 PM

 
Blogger db said...

3 tenors 4 life.

9:10 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

sliders!

1:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Start this sentance.
It ends with:
...but only if I can wear my hat.

2:07 AM

 
Blogger DJ said...

Provan, you're my boy. Happy birthday.

11:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home