Find a Criminal Lawyer

i agree with bmp: I still can't get over the whole Provan Wet T Shirt Fiasco.

Khaki Snack works toward AMS mutiny

Friday, February 04, 2005

I still can't get over the whole Provan Wet T Shirt Fiasco.

Yeah, so i DJ'd ritual today. Almost everyone running for AMS was there. They were pretty much all dancing like it was their job. Dave H. was all over The Who and Queen, but became a dance machine when Scatman came on. Joe Paes is apparently talented at dancing as well, as was noted during the 90's classic Runaway. Messer looked like he was going to explode during Good Vibrations.

All that aside, it was a sad day today, as we saw some of our last free press come out in the Journal. I can't believe some of the stuff they quoted me on. Also, Tavis wrote a sweet Op Ed thing for us, where he described us as "the shit disturber that's going to rock your world" It was awesome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I liked Tavis' Op-Ed piece for you guys.

2:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skatman is my very favorite song! Sometimes I sit around and wonder, 'if I were a man, would I be a skatman?' - Well, probably not, but I still love the song.

12:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home