Find a Criminal Lawyer

i agree with bmp: Woah

Khaki Snack works toward AMS mutiny

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Woah

Ok, so tonight was a little crazy. I had to leave earlier than I wanted and I didn't even get McNuggets out of it, can you believe it?!?!

That being said, it was an interesting night. I said, while on stage, some accidental things I never meant to say. Also, the Radical Dudez and JKKB are still awesome!

Also, Dave needs to learn how to NOT break numerous strings throughout the show.


PS Drop it like it's hoooot, Drop it like it's hoooot.

7 Comments:

Blogger db said...

I should note that while I was unable to get McNuggets, I did in fact get chicken strips at home. They were pretty good.

11:04 AM

 
Blogger davemesser said...

also worth saying that another ams candidate was at the show.... and got wasted.....

i dont' know what watergate-esque tactics he used... but somehow he discovered our strategy...

3:54 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

did you find/think of more bumper stickers?

6:37 PM

 
Blogger db said...

Yeah, we did, but no one really liked them.

But we did play the song. "Shit Happens" was my favourite one.

9:39 PM

 
Blogger db said...

Ok, I know it's not a popular choice, but I feel strongly that the McDonald's BBQ sauce is best suited to Chicken McNuggets. Together they create an infusion of flavour unparalleled by any other combination.

12:00 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

Sweet and Sour sauce!

Also, did you guys seriously want my crayons for charity like you mentioned in the GW interview? 'cause I have tons of art supplies.

2:46 PM

 
Blogger db said...

Thanks for the offer! I believe we have a sufficient amount and I hope that we get them to a place that will get more mileage out of them. So unless you really won't use them, enjoy, and keep drawing!

PS Sweet and Sour is my 2nd place.

5:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home