Find a Criminal Lawyer

i agree with bmp: Communism!

Khaki Snack works toward AMS mutiny

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Communism!

We came in 4th, out of 5! We called it! ...actually, just I called it. Anyhow, thanks for checking out this site. At least we weren't last...actually, being last would have been way funnier and less pathetic. So chief electoral officer Wayne calls us and tries to be nice, and I'm like SHUT UP WAYNE! I WANT YOU TO HEAR TINA TURNER... and he refused?!?!?! I THOUGHT THIS GUY WAS COOL!!!! I was wrong. He's dead to me, that sonofabitch. But in all honesty, I don't really care, I just wanted him to listen to "Simply the Best" by Tina Turner. Oh well, at least we, here, listened to it a lot. A reporter from the Journal hung out with us all night. We tried to get him drunk but he still pretty much did his job. I made up as many angry bitter quotes as I could...but chances are they will filter them out quite quickly...ah well. Our motto tonight was: "Cleanest campaign, Poorest sports!" I'm sure they won't print a lot of it though.

Well, we pretty much just ran in this campaign because the Journal has never covered any of our shows. I guess they sort of covered us now... Well whatever.

We suck. I blame everyone except for us. We were perfect.

F U Queen's! I look forward to your continued, rapid, and tight downward spiral!

Love Derek

But not really. I don't love or respect any of you. I look forward to your demise!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Chris Provan, you're so funny and cute.

4:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home