Find a Criminal Lawyer

i agree with bmp: Golden Words

Khaki Snack works toward AMS mutiny

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Golden Words

In the middle. With the car. Damn right. Finally a media outlet that's not afraid to ask people about their private lives. Privacy is meant to be invaded.

Also, we had the debate last night. We clearly won. It's on CFRC at 4PM today. That's 101.9 FM. You'll know you got the right station when you hear someone saying "Now, I'm not a music elitist, but..." I'm not trying to be mean. I honestly have heard that.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just listening to the debate on CFRC. Some guy just said he was going to stop paying AMS employees and donate his money to charity when it was found out that his team didn't keep all their promises. That's not gonna fly. Crack the clique? I can see how the crack part fits in. On a related note, Provan killed in the GW interview. He also looks kind of like that techno dancing guy in the back of the playstation 2 delivery truck in that Walmart commercial.
Apples do come from trees. Good point.

4:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"In the band tony, tony, tony, I'm pretty sure not all of them were named tony."
lolz

4:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Absolutely AMAZING stuff on cfrc. Really.

I'm now voting for you guys not because you're funny and not because I'm on friendly terms with you, but because you're the only team who didn't have some sort of ridiculous campaign promise which made me angry when I heard about it.

And what do you guys think of the team which yells all the team? You know the one I mean. If elected, do you think they will continue to yell?

8:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me back my bolt cutters!

11:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did you take my bolt cutters. I need them.

11:34 PM

 
Blogger db said...

YEAH! That's the kind of late night posting by Chris Provan, that I'M into

10:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home